It’s beginning to feel a lot like cocktails!
Try this fantastic Watermelon Gin Cocktail. Ingredients
– 1/2 of a personal sized watermelon, cut into chunks
– 4 cups fresh watermelon juice
– 12 springs fresh mint
– 1 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
– 1 tot elderflower syrup
– 2 cups gin
1. Make the watermelon juice by adding watermelon chunks into blender and blend until liquified. Pour juice through sieve to remove solid chunks.
2. Add mint to a tall pitcher and mix to release the oils. Pour in watermelon juice, elderflower syrup, lemon juice and gin. Stir. Pour over ice and serve.